Our 2015 Registration is open now with a super early bird offer.
Here’s a sneak preview:
1. Optional pre-conference Deep Dive Workshops with a choice of two of these options:
a. Advanced Facebook b.Video Performance c. Digital Media Buying
2. VIP Tour for CMOs and CEOs
A day of in-office briefings by Google, Twitter, Uber and Airbnb.
3. New Tracks on Day One:
Track 1: Content Marketing
Track 2: Mobile Marketing
Track 3: Measurement & Fun
4. New mobile design platform
Industry experts are saying this is the 5th generation of web design: Cards.
5. It’s all about the GIF
Soundless loop videos were one of the hottest topics at SXSW in Austin. Meet Giphy and Imgur, two new websites every DMO should know about.
6. Facebook’s Atlas
Being pitched as the hottest new Cross Device Measurement System. What could it mean for you?
7. Digital Watch Field Test
eTS is field testing both the Android and Apple watches and will report on the results.
8. The Cross Device Marketer
Be the one who knows how to send the right message to the right person on the right device at the right time.
9. Who’s using 3D to market travel?
Tourism British Columbia is using Occulus Rift to market their province.
10. Groupon’s founder is now developing “stories that take you places” with GPS walking tour technology.
Conclusion: The one place to be to See Tomorrow: www.etourismsummit.com