Enter the search for the Facebook post with the best organic reach
SAUSALITO, CA — The 15th Annual eTourism Summit held in San Francisco on Oct. 8-9, 2014 is launching a competition among its delegates to find the Facebook post with the highest percentage of organic reach.
The prize winner receives a complimentary registration to eTourism Summit.*
Since Facebook’s latest algorithm changes, reports abound that organic engagement has plummeted. However, several organizations are reporting that they have been able to sustain, even to grow beyond pre-2014 levels.
“Many marketers have the wrong followers for the algorithm changes, or the wrong content or both,” stated Jake Steinman, CEO of NAJ Group, which produces eTourism Summit. The contest invitation to delegates is now open.! We’re looking forward to your entry.
1. All entries must include a PDF screen capture of the Facebook post as well as the Facebook insights results.
2. Reach must be purely organic and cannot include paid boosts.
3. Eligible entries must include posts that were uploaded after April 1, 2014.
4. Must be a destination, hotel, or attraction with a minimum of 3,000 Facebook followers.
5. Winner determined by percentage of total followers reached per entered post.
Email one entry per organization to: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2014.
*In the event that the winner is already registered for eTourism Summit 2014, a credit for the same value toward a future registration or the option to bring a colleague to #eTS14 will be extended.