E-Tourism Summit expands in 2010.
After 10 years we’re taking E-Tourism Summit on the road. In addition to the main E-Tourism Summit event, which will be held once again in New York City on October 12-13, 2010, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel, we’re adding two one and one-half day regional workshops for 2010. These workshops will be led by some of our most highly rated presenters who will share their expertise in specific areas of marketing that will build the most cost- effective interactive marketing campaign.
E-Tourism Summit Schedule:
Main Event: E-Tourism Summit, October 12-13, 2010; Marriott Marquis Hotel
Registration Fee: $1,295 ($1,195 early bird rate), Hotel: $269/night
E-Tourism Summit Workshops
Orlando: June 10-11, 2010, Hyatt Grand Cypress Resort
Registration Fee: $895 ($795 for previous attendees or NAJ clients) Hotel rate: $115/night
Las Vegas: December 7-8, 2010, (Hotel tba)
Registration Fee: $895 ($795 for previous attendees or NAJ clients) Hotel rate: (under $130/night-estimated)
While the main E-Tourism Summit features up to 30 presenters in a variety of break-out and general sessions, the two workshops will focus on 6-8 expert presenters followed by a half-day of private one-on-one consultation sessions with the experts of their choice on an appointment basis.
- Social Media : build followers and fans and proper posting strategies
- Search Marketing Workshop: Latest search engine marketing and optimization that are working
- Mobile Marketing Workshop: My phone, my concierge
- Managing your reputation online: Case studies of turning negative reviews into new relationships.
- Website re-design: What’s working and what’s not. The best and worst websites